Sarah & Grahame

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Sarah's new camera

I gave Sarah a new digital camera for her birthday, which should be useful as she is about to take a photography course which includes a digital element. It was an early present so that she could use it when she was in France (makes up for last years being late). Now that she has tried it we are giving one of the web printing services a go. The pictures can be found here. We will give a verdict when the prints drop through the letterbox.

3 Comments:

  • Photobox (who I'm assuming you're using given the website) are fantastic - I've always had great service from them...
    There seem to be an awful lot of pictures of Sarah and not so many of you Grahame - if it's her camera shouldn't that be the other way round (although to be honest, it's probably best that way... ;o) )?
    The photos look great - particularly the close-ups. I really like the one of the tiles...

    By Blogger Jonny, at 7:26 am  

  • Hmmm.... decided to comment on the use of Photobox and the lack of pictures of Grahame : it being "Sarah's" new camera and all that : only to find that bloody Jonny got here before me.

    So...errrrrr... a big "Me Too" from me.

    By Blogger kenpeace, at 10:09 pm  

  • Ok I admit it, I didn't take my camera so she had to wrench it out of my hands every time she wanted to take a picture. The tiles was one of mine though :)

    By Blogger Grahame, at 6:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home