Cycling
We seem to gone cycling mad. I have just bought a new bike Claud Butler Alpina (2005 model because they were being sold off)

I have been busy spraying black all the bits of Sarah's bike that were rusting. We have a trailer for Mealy Bug, but have to wait six months before she is old enough,

so hopefully will be getting a child seat. We also each have a really amazing rechargeable twin front light I got to try it for the first time tonight - awesome.

I have been busy spraying black all the bits of Sarah's bike that were rusting. We have a trailer for Mealy Bug, but have to wait six months before she is old enough,

so hopefully will be getting a child seat. We also each have a really amazing rechargeable twin front light I got to try it for the first time tonight - awesome.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home