Sarah & Grahame

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Just how much space does it need?

No I am not on about the space taken up by Sarah, but the paraphernalia required by junior. The pushchair, sorry travel system, has arrived in two huge boxes and we collected a boot load of stuff from a friend yesterday. Sarah and I have far too much stuff between us as it is but it seems that junior is already trying to outdo us.


On the plus side the pushchair does have a vented front disk which makes it look very cool. We also have a video baby monitor which should be much more entertaining than the TV and as a plus point this model does not interfere with the wireless network.

2 Comments:

  • Yey! Good choice of pushchair... ;)

    By Blogger Katie, at 11:19 pm  

  • I know the feeling about space! Just wait until Jnr arrives...the amount of stuff seems to multiply and migrate in an effort to take over the whole house!!

    By Blogger Sunshine, at 8:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home