A week off work
I had last week off, so spent some of the time tagging along to the events that Sarah and the bug go to. It was a good job we had nothing planned because the weather was awful, with a torrential down pour whenever I left the house.
What a fun time Sarah and Amelia have all punctuated with coffee and lunch. I'm not really sure that I would fancy baby yoga (I wimped out and didn't go), but bounce and rhyme at the library was fun ( apart from the fact that I was dripping wet).
Swimming was definitely worth seeing. All the other babies were calm and relaxed as they were swished along in a sitting position for a length of the small pool. Amelia was on her front arms and legs flailing wildly with a huge grin.
Definitely a relaxing way to spend a week.
What a fun time Sarah and Amelia have all punctuated with coffee and lunch. I'm not really sure that I would fancy baby yoga (I wimped out and didn't go), but bounce and rhyme at the library was fun ( apart from the fact that I was dripping wet).
Swimming was definitely worth seeing. All the other babies were calm and relaxed as they were swished along in a sitting position for a length of the small pool. Amelia was on her front arms and legs flailing wildly with a huge grin.
Definitely a relaxing way to spend a week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home